Sponsor för tyngda fisk.

torsdag 20 oktober 2011

hello Friend

From Mr. Abdel Hakim Belhaj
Commander Tripoli Millitary Council.

I got your contact through some discreet inquiry from the chamber of commerce and industry; one has no doubt in your ability to handle a financial business transaction. My name is Abdel Hakim Belhaj, Leader of the newly formed Tripoli Millitary Council who ousted the repressive regime of Col Muarmar Gaddaffi.
After fighters from my Tripoli Brigade broke through the defences of the ousted leader's fortress in the heart of the city, Col Muammar Gaddafi's Bab al-Aziziya compound, I discovered A metal save: containing (USD33M) thirty three million United States of American Dollars, which I managed to move out of my country to a financial firm with the help of a private security company.
I am willing to offer you 25% of this fund for your assistance if you cooperate to help me receive this deposit.
However: Note and bear with me, for the safety and success of this business I will advocate that all communication between myself and your veryself throughout this business be done by email. Please contact me through my allocated email address: (hakimbell@email.com) I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind Regard,
Mr. Abdel Hakim Belhaj.
(hakimbell@email.com)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Bloggarkiv